Saturday, December 6, 2008

Back Home Again

Greetings,

Well, I'm back!

I arrived in Canada during the late evening of Tuesday, December 2, after about 27 hours of travel. Thankfully, travel to and from Israel did not present any significant incidents - it was virtually trouble-free.

As I return I am filled with a great sense that there are so many stories to share. My hope and intention over the next few weeks (and months) is to share them, as much is possible, so that others might catch a glimpse of what this experience was all about. In this sharing I can only imagine that I might create a mosaic of this one Holy Land experience; a mosaic that will offer points of connection for those who follow along; points where you might find a resonance with your own story.
So, as we continue this journey, I will offer stories and reflections, photos and prayers, songs and videos, web site links and book titles that help to add to the richness of the 14 days I spent in Palestine and Israel.

Shukran,
Rob.

(The photo of the tree was taken at Tuwani.)



2 comments:

arcolaura said...

Welcome back, Rob.

Deborah Laforet said...

It's good to hear from you. I look forward to hearing your stories and reflecting with you.