Sunday, November 16, 2008

Itinerary

Greetings!

Well, one more sleep in my own bed, and then one sleep at a friend's house before I'm off!

I thought that I would share some information about getting to Israel from home, and the return plans. First, I fly from Winnipeg to Toronto on Tuesday, November 18. From Toronto it will be on to Vienna, Austria and then on to Tel Aviv, Israel. Arrival in Tel Aviv is scheduled for late afternoon on Wednesday, November 19 (with the time change, this will be earlier in the day on the 19th in Canada). Our delegation leader will meet us at the airport in Tel Aviv and drive us to the Golden Gate Hostel.

The return sees departure from Tel Aviv, a brief stop in Vienna, back to Toronto, and then to Winnipeg, all on December 2. I have plans to stay a couple of extra days in Winnipeg, to debrief with some classmates who are also part of this delegation.

As far as where we'll be and what we'll be doing while we're in Israel, I can't say for sure. We're also told that access to communication (i.e., internet and telephone) will be minimal. As such, it is likely that I won't post anything new until I return. For those who are just finding their way to this site, it will give you a chance to catch up on past posts and some of the links, if you wish.

Thanks for following. We'll talk soon.

Blessings,
Rob.

No comments: